Powerful Marketing Synergy Via Affiliate Network
Color-by-Numbers unique approach to color creates synergy between all members who participate in the affiliate network across a wide variety of colored building products. This system utilizes one common color specification & formulation system across Paint, Stains, Stucco, Sealants, Grouts & more.
The members of the affiliate network can offer their customers/website visitors the only solution for simple, color creation & matching across a variety of building materials. No more laborious efforts required to "match this paint color in your stucco," simply use CBN Paint Color Selector and select the color of choice. The CBN System creates a network of affiliates that offer the world’s first "one color, one code, multiple material" color solution.
CBN System pays out 25% for each sales you make.
To sign up Visit
RULES AND POLICIES – CBN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
CBN System Inc. is willing to authorize any individual or legal entity (the Affiliate) to participate in the CBN Affiliate Program (Program) granted that the Affiliate accepts the CBN Affiliate Program Rules and Policies (Rules and Policies) mentioned herein. The CBN Affiliate Program is a Program run in conjunction with an Affiliate Network aimed at driving traffic to CBN online stores with the Affiliate receiving commissions based on sales results.
By participating in the Program, to include using any CBN content, the Affiliate agrees to the terms and conditions of the Rules and Policies.
By participating in the Program, the Affiliate agrees:
- That the Affiliate’s relationship with CBN System is non-exclusive.
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulations, whether foreign, federal, state or local, applicable to the activities performed hereunder.
- Not to engage in typo-squatting, or own a typo domain. Domain names must not include or use misspellings of either "CBN" or "CBN System". Misspellings of domains include those with missing characters, extra characters, wrong character sequences, and where the wrong key is pressed, e.g. www.cbnsistem.co.uk etc.
- Not to own a domain which include a CBN System trademark or registered trademark. Domains containing the registered trademarks "CBN Selector and CBN Formulator” are strictly prohibited.
- Not to use sites under construction, sites that show or cause any type of error, doorway pages, sites or pages with automatic redirect.
- Not to operate or utilize a website, or email a link to a website, which contains or promotes the following types of content: libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-related, illegal, cracking, hacking, anti-brand messaging or that offer illegal goods or services.
- To comply with CBN Sytem trademark, copyrighting and other intellectual property criteria and requirements.
- To acknowledge that CBN Sytem owns and will retain all rights, titles, and interests in all CBN Sytem content, including, without limitation, any proprietary rights which may be developed in the future. Use of CBN Sytem content applies exclusively to the benefit of CBN System, and the Affiliate obtains no rights to CBN System content through use thereof.
- Not to use copycat sites, or use any content or images from any CBN System websites, except for content and images which have been expressly allowed for use by Affiliate partners. The Affiliate may use the links and/or banner ads CBN System provides to Affiliate Partners only in the form in which they are provided. Subject to the limitations contained herein, the Affiliate may place such links and/or banner ads on own website in whatever location the Affiliate prefers. Affiliates must not hardcode creative/logos but should use those supplied in the affiliate network interface.
- Not to promote CBN System products using spam or unsolicited commercial email. The Affiliate represents and warrants the following provisions: (a) each addressee on an e-mail list has opted-in to receive e-mails from the Affiliate; (b) upon request by CBN System the Affiliate will promptly provide verified opt-in statuses for all recipients of all current mailing lists used to promote CBN System products; (c) each e-mail sent by the Affiliate will contain clear instructions for addressees to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails. The Affiliate must not use the CBN System brand name or typos in the “From” address line. All Affiliate e-mail correspondence must contain the Affiliate's e-mail addresses.
- Not to commit fraud or submit fake transactions.
- Not to use adware and/or malware to promote CBN System products. The use of parasites (programs that steal traffic from legitimate Affiliates) is strictly prohibited.
- Not to promote CBN System through means of a customer downloaded application that interrupts the sales journey, without securing an opt-in from CBN System or its representative. Examples of this are rebate catching tools which alert the user when they land on the merchant website that discounts or cashback are available. If the Affiliate is in any doubt about whether the application is acceptable or not, they should contact CBN System or its representative.
Not to bid for search engine traffic using the terms “CBN Sytem,CBN selector and CBN formulator”, “CBN” or similar CBN Sytem marks, or any misspellings of either "CBN sitsem" or "cbnsystem". The Affiliate also agrees not to include the above mentioned keywords in the display URL for purchased keywords. Misspellings include those with missing characters, extra characters, wrong character sequences, and where the wrong key is pressed. It is prohibited to bid on competitors' brand terms. Affiliates must endeavour to remain below CBN System's own paid search ad at all times.
- Not to use a web site that is confusingly similar to the official CBN System website, or which may mislead third parties into thinking the Affiliate is CBN System or an official partner of CBN System. This includes copying and framing any of the CBN System web pages. The Affiliate further agrees not to promote himself in a way that may mislead third parties into thinking the Affiliate is CBN System or an official partner of CBN System.
- To acknowledge that CBN System owns and has exclusive rights to any and all customer information which comes into the Affiliate’s possession as a result of, or relating to, the CBN System Affiliate Program.
- That CBN System may amend the Rules and Policies at any time by publishing a new version on the CBN System website. Continued participation in the Program following the effective date of a new version will constitute the Affiliate’s acceptance of the new version, and all amendments to the prior forms of the Rules and Policies. If any amendment made by CBN System is unacceptable, the Affiliate will acknowledge this by exiting the CBN System Affiliate Program.
- That Affiliate’s participation in the Program is at CBN System's sole discretion. CBN System may terminate the Affiliate’s participation in the Program with fourteen (14) days’ notice, or immediately in the case of a breach of the CBN System`s Affiliate Program Rules and Policies. CBN System has the sole right to determine whether or not a breach of rules occurred. Furthermore, the Affiliate agrees that if the Affiliate is terminated from the CBN System Affiliate Program for any reason, CBN System bears no responsibility for any loss or damages caused by the Affiliate’s termination from the Program.
Voucher/Discount code sites are permitted to promote CBN System. However, any offers or codes displayed must be currently valid. Any expired offers/codes must be clearly marked. These sites must be in line with all applicable local and international laws and regulations.